# Powered By
Apache Teaclave (including the FaaS platform, SGX SDK, and TrustZone SDK) is being used and actively contributed by developers from many organizations and other open source projects. This is a community maintained list of organizations and projects using and contributing to Teaclave.
- Advanca: A privacy-preserving general-purpose compute/storage infrastructure for Dapps.
- Anonify: A blockchain-agnostic execution environment with privacy and auditability based on TEE.
- Eigen Network: Eigen is an end-to-end privacy computation network for a better digital economy based on hybrid privacy computation protocols and AI federated machine learning.
- Enigma Core: Enigma Core library. The domain: Trusted and Untrusted App in Rust.
- Crust Network: A decentralized storage blockchain of Web3.0 ecosystem based on TEE and Substrate.
- Crypto.com Chain: Alpha version prototype of Crypto.com Chain.
- Inclavare Containers: A novel container runtime, aka confidential container, for cloud-native confidential computing and enclave runtime ecosystem.
- Occlum: Occlum is a memory-safe, multi-process library OS for Intel SGX.
- Phala Network: A TEE-Blockchain hybrid architecture implementing Confidential Contract on Polkadot.
- SafeTrace: Privacy preserving voluntary COVID-19 self-reporting platform for contact tracing.
- Secret Network: A blockchain-based, open-source protocol that lets anyone perform computations on encrypted data, bringing privacy to smart contracts and public blockchains.
- substraTEE: Trusted Off-Chain Compute Framework for substrate blockchains.
- Veracruz: Veracruz is a framework for defining and deploying collaborative, privacy-preserving computations amongst a group of mutually mistrusting individuals.