Welcome to the Teaclave community. Here are several ways that you can get involved.
# Mailing List
Join us on our mailing list:
- firstname.lastname@example.org: development related activities (issues, pull requests from GitHub) and community discussions
To subscribe, just send an email to
# GitHub Issues
You can also ask questions, propose features, and report bugs in Teaclave's GitHub issues. Watch the project on GitHub to receive latest updates.
Teaclave is open source in The Apache Way, we aim to create a project that is maintained and owned by the community. All kinds of contributions are welcome.
# Organizations and Projects
Apache Teaclave (including the platform and SGX SDK) is being used and actively contributed by developers from many organizations and other open source projects. This is a community maintained list of organizations and projects using and contributing to Teaclave in alphabetical order.
- Advanca: A privacy-preserving general-purpose compute/storage infrastructure for Dapps.
- Enigma Core: Enigma Core library. The domain: Trusted and Untrusted App in Rust.
- Crypto.com Chain: Alpha version prototype of Crypto.com Chain.
- Occlum: Occlum is a memory-safe, multi-process library OS for Intel SGX.
- substraTEE: Trusted Off-Chain Compute Framework for substrate blockchains.