We just finished the first public virtual meetup. Around 11 people from the community show up in the virtual meetup. Thanks for attending the meetup.
For people who were not available at this time, here is a short summary:
- Recent Update and Roadmap in 2021 by Mingshen Sun (40 minutes)
- Q&A and free discussion (20 minutes)
# Recent Updates of Teaclave
- Teaclave TrustZone SDK donation
- Rust/C client SDK
- GitHub Actions, GitHub Issue templates
- GSoC call for proposals
- Teaclave meetup call for speakers
# 2021 Objectives of Teaclave Projects
- Teaclave FaaS Platform: The best platform for secure computing applications. The most influential open source project in the secure computing community.
- Teaclave SGX SDK: Keep the leading position in SGX SDK. Healthy and sustainable community.
- Teaclave TrustZone SDK: Become a mature project for developing TrustZone applications.
- MesaPy for SGX (not in ASF, but related with Teaclave): Mature Python scripting VM for SGX. More versatile scenarios: data analytics, machine learning, and smart contract.
# Project Release Timeline
- Release Teaclave SGX SDK's Apache official release (Q1, Q3)
- Regular releases of Teaclave FaaS Platform (Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4)
- Teaclave TrustZone SDK Apache donation (Q1)
- Teaclave TrustZone SDK apache official release (Q2)
- MesaPy for SGX Apache donation (Q2)
- MesaPy for SGX Apache official release (Q3)
# Community Activities
- Regular meetup (monthly)
- Annually Teaclave workshop (H2)
- Blogs (monthly)
# To-do List
- [RFC] Roadmap in 2021: Project Maturity and Community Buildup (https://github.com/apache/incubator-teaclave/issues/460)
At last, thanks for attending this meetup. I'll continue to drive this meetup and make it a monthly activity for the community. If you want to speak in the next time, please post your proposed topic in the mailing list. I'll help you to schedule the time.