Welcome to the Teaclave community. Here are several ways that you can get involved.
# Mailing List
Join us on our mailing list:
- firstname.lastname@example.org: development related activities (issues, pull requests from GitHub) and community discussions
To subscribe, just send an email to
# GitHub Issues
You can also ask questions, propose features, and report bugs in Teaclave's GitHub issues. Watch the project on GitHub to receive latest updates.
Teaclave is open source in The Apache Way, we aim to create a project that is maintained and owned by the community. All kinds of contributions are welcome. Read this document to learn more about how to contribute. Huge thanks to our contributors.
# Reporting a Vulnerability
We take a very active stance in eliminating security problems in Teaclave. We strongly encourage folks to report such problems to our private mailing list first (email@example.com), before disclosing them in a public forum.
# Organizations and Projects
Apache Teaclave (including the platform and SGX SDK) is being used and actively contributed by developers from many organizations and other open source projects. This is a community maintained list of organizations and projects using and contributing to Teaclave in alphabetical order.
- Advanca: A privacy-preserving general-purpose compute/storage infrastructure for Dapps.
- Anonify: A blockchain-agnostic execution environment with privacy and auditability based on TEE.
- Enigma Core: Enigma Core library. The domain: Trusted and Untrusted App in Rust.
- Crypto.com Chain: Alpha version prototype of Crypto.com Chain.
- Occlum: Occlum is a memory-safe, multi-process library OS for Intel SGX.
- Phala Network: A TEE-Blockchain hybrid architecture implementing Confidential Contract on Polkadot.
- SafeTrace: Privacy preserving voluntary COVID-19 self-reporting platform for contact tracing.
- Secret Network: A blockchain-based, open-source protocol that lets anyone perform computations on encrypted data, bringing privacy to smart contracts and public blockchains.
- substraTEE: Trusted Off-Chain Compute Framework for substrate blockchains.
- Veracruz: Veracruz is a framework for defining and deploying collaborative, privacy-preserving computations amongst a group of mutually mistrusting individuals.