# Three most important unfinished issues to address before graduating:
- Improve project structure and documentation
- Grow the community (attracting more committers, contributors, users)
- Publish Apache releases (resolving logistics on Apache release)
# Are there any issues that the IPMC or ASF Board need to be aware of?
# How has the community developed since the last report?
Since the last report, we have organized two monthly virtual meetups. For each meetup, we have write-ups published on the Teaclave blog.
- Teaclave Meetup #8: https://teaclave.apache.org/blog/2021-10-14-teaclave-meetup-8/
- Teaclave Meetup #9: https://teaclave.apache.org/blog/2021-11-30-teaclave-meetup-9/
We also published a security advisory on a recent vulnerability on Intel SGX SDK.
- SECURITY ADVISORY OF SMASHEX AND CVE-2021-0186: https://teaclave.apache.org/blog/2021-10-25-security-advisory-of-smashex-and-cve-2021-0186/
To promote the recent TrustZone SDK in the Chinese community, we published a blog on getting started with the SDK for newcomers.
- 使用 TEACLAVE TRUSTZONE SDK 开发 TRUSTZONE 应用: https://teaclave.apache.org/blog/2021-10-15-developing-teaclave-application-with-teaclave-trustzone-sdk/
# How has the project developed since the last report?
Here are the summaries of recent progress:
Teaclave Faas Platform
- [docker] start Teaclave docker services with auto-detection mechanism
- Support selectively including executors (#574)
- Optimize RPC memory footprint of serde (#577)
- Persistent MockDB in test mode. (#580)
- Flush DB and compact_range after dequeue operation
- API updates (#588): UpdateFunction, ListFunciton, DeleteFunction, UserUpdate, UserRegister, UserUpdate
- Introduce role-based user management and access control
- Bug fixes and code refactoring
Teaclave TrustZone SDK
- Update Rust toolchain to nightly-2021-09-20 an std to 1.56.1
Teaclave SGX SDK
- Support Intel SGX SDK 2.15, DCAP 1.12
- Update rust toolchain to nightly-2021-11-01
- [blog] Teaclave Meetup #8: https://teaclave.apache.org/blog/2021-10-14-teaclave-meetup-8/
- [blog] Teaclave Meetup #9: https://teaclave.apache.org/blog/2021-11-30-teaclave-meetup-9/
- [blog] SECURITY ADVISORY OF SMASHEX AND CVE-2021-0186: https://teaclave.apache.org/blog/2021-10-25-security-advisory-of-smashex-and-cve-2021-0186/
- [blog] 使用 TEACLAVE TRUSTZONE SDK 开发 TRUSTZONE 应用: https://teaclave.apache.org/blog/2021-10-15-developing-teaclave-application-with-teaclave-trustzone-sdk/
# How would you assess the podling's maturity?
Please feel free to add your own commentary.
- [ ] Initial setup
- [ ] Working towards first release
- [x] Community building
- [ ] Nearing graduation
- [ ] Other:
# Date of last release:
2021-08-23: Apache Teaclave (incubating) 0.3.0
# When were the last committers or PPMC members elected?
- 2021-09-20: Yuan Zhuang (Apache ID: yuanz), Committer
- 2021-09-20: Rong Fan (Apache ID: fanrong), Committer
# Have your mentors been helpful and responsive?
Yes, our mentors work responsively to help us with electing new mentors, developing new features, fixing bugs, and expanding the community.
# Is the PPMC managing the podling's brand / trademarks?
We don't find any 3rd parties incorrectly using the podling's name and brand. The VP, Brand has approved the project name. (PODLINGNAMESEARCH-175)