In Jun 24, we gathered in Zoom for the fifth monthly Teaclave meetup. In this meetup, we're glad to have Hongbo (@ya0guang) talking about his contributions on adding WebAssembly Micro Runtime to Teaclave as an executor (PR: #504, #512).
- Recent update of Teaclave, Mingshen (5m)
- Executing WebAssembly in Teaclve, Hongbo (40m)
- Open discussion
# Recent Update of Teaclave
Teaclave TrustZone SDK version 0.1.0 released
- Vote result: https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r441addf283f6c8780326f372e39a9d723164f6d910184ea3686a5c4a%40%3Cdev.teaclave.apache.org%3E
- Release notes: https://github.com/apache/incubator-teaclave-trustzone-sdk/releases/tag/v0.1.0
- Download link: https://teaclave.apache.org/download/
Linaro OP-TEE Contributions meeting
- Recording: https://linaro-org.zoom.us/rec/share/0o3Ku4zaXSrP-Ep0WI5P-XB-KAiP5d94kXbKmg43VqrnRHUmsLV_sv1wI01JbL0C.kSM-ov2pc9Sggf, Passcode: 9c.&%KR6
- Slides: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YPig8k-xRyeRxuu1ALTmkqY-nxtH5upR/view?usp=sharing
# Executing WebAssembly in Teaclave
Some question and discussion:
- Can we reuse the WebAssembly runtime to improve the performance of startup?
tlibcfunctions into WAMR.
# Open Discussion
- ARM CCA: https://www.arm.com/why-arm/architecture/security-features/arm-confidential-compute-architecture
- EdgelessSys mablerun: https://github.com/edgelesssys/marblerun
- Attestation mechanism in Google Cloud Confidential Computing