Teaclave is a universal secure computing platform.
Teaclave has been incubating since 2019-08-20.
# Three most important unfinished issues to address before graduating:
- Improve project structure and documentation
- Grow the community (attracting more committers, contributors, users)
- Publish more Apache releases
# Are there any issues that the IPMC or ASF Board need to be aware of?
# How has the community developed since the last report?
- We received contributions from a new external contributor.
- We found a new project using Teaclave SGX SDK called Veracruz, which is a framework for defining and deploying collaborative, privacy-preserving computations amongst a group of mutually mistrusting individuals.
- We summarized the community and projects powered by Teaclave and published a blog on our homepage.
- Rust TrustZone SDK will be accepted in Teaclave as a subproject. The community is discussing and voting the acceptance.
- The community has accepted a new committer.
# How has the project developed since the last report?
- Add PCA function in the builtin executor.
- Add exposed password checking function in the builtin executor.
- Add the attestation subcommand to display attestation report form the Intel attestation service.
- Add document to support deploying on Azure confidential computing VM.
# How would you assess the podling's maturity?
Please feel free to add your own commentary.
- [ ] Initial setup
- [ ] Working towards first release
- [x] Community building
- [ ] Nearing graduation
- [ ] Other:
# Date of last release:
# When were the last committers or PPMC members elected?
# Have your mentors been helpful and responsive?
Yes, our mentors are very helpful and responsive on our discussion about security reporting and new projects acceptance voting.
# Is the PPMC managing the podling's brand / trademarks?
We don't find any 3rd parties incorrectly using the podling's name and brand. The VP, Brand has approved the project name. (PODLINGNAMESEARCH-175)